Welcome to Speedway Legion, on the Slant Sports network. It may already be totally obvious to you, depending on when you’re seeing this, but we’re still working on the site. Over the next 35 days, Speedway Legion will gradually begin to take shape as the badest total NASCAR racing news site on the net.
As of right now, the design is pretty well finished, and there’s also some signs of organization in the navigation menu too. What lies ahead for me now are the important details:
- Finishing the organizational structure for all 11 NASCAR sponsored series and tours
- Getting some NASCAR-related content (not just this fluff) on the site
- Loading the 2016 schedules for each series
- Creating team and driver profiles for at least the Sprint Cup Series
- Hopefully, have time to do the same for the XFINITY & Camping World Truck Series
- Recruit Contributors and Columnists to keep the site fresh with regular content
It’s actually that last item on my to-do list that you can help me out with, that is if you’re a racing fan and think you have what it takes to cover NASCAR.